Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It always surprises me ...

I have just cleared level 4. I've said before that I always find at least one piece of Iron Age pottery at level 4. I was beginning to wonder whether I was right about that. I was washing my last tray of finds and amazingly the very last piece of pottery I washed turned out to be the same as the "local coarse ware" I've seen so many times before - an indication that I am travelling back in time and getting closer to the levels that contain evidence of the late Iron Age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello friend, i saw your blog site and website that good looking nad top ranking in google search engine...If you dont mind y dear i want simple question ask that what use of website promotion techniques and can you told me...

Thanks
Web Development UK